Reimbursement claims

Complete and submit a long service leave reimbursement to employer claim form to apply for a reimbursement of a long service leave payment made directly to an employee under:

It is important to note that we will only reimburse you for the period of service recorded with ACT Leave. For example, if the employee worked for you for 10 years, but has only 7 years recorded with ACT Leave, you will only be reimbursed for those 7 years of service.

Portable Long Service Leave payments

Only ACT Leave can make payments under the Long Service Leave (Portable Schemes) Act 2009

Do not make a payment under this Act as we will be unable to reimburse you.

More information

Lodge quarterly returns

Ordinary wages

Was this helpful?

Thanks for your feedback!